Rules and Regu_ations
1. _o ou_ide c3otheslines, _dio ae_a3s, or T.V. _tennas sh8ll be erected by a Ten_t.
2. Yo ten_t shall take roomers or bo_den in _y Ap_ent.
3. Yo sidewaM hal_, en_, p_sage or stairw. ay ofthe Ap_ent build_g shall be ob_cted by any
ten__ or u_d by the_ for _y o_er p_ose _an for __ess _d e__s to _d _om _ej resp_tive
4. Yo si_, adve_isement or notice shall be _sc_bed, p__ted or a_ixed on _y p_ afthe ou_ide ofthe
build_g, or _side of the building _less first desi_ated by the Landlord _d endoned hereon.
5. Ten__ must not allaw the_ windows to rem_in o_n as to a_it _in or snow. For _y inj_ cawed
to the prope_ of the other tenan_, or to the pro__ of the Landlord by such c_elessness the Ten_nt
neglecting this _le will be held responsible. Du3in_ g the w_ter months all windows must remain closed
if the tenant is not present,
6. Yo additional loc_ shall be placed u_n any d_r of_e build_g without the consent ofthe _dlord,
which shall be end0_ed hereon, Any tenant who locks hi_enelf out of hismer Ap_ent will be
charged a lockout fee of_35.OO.
1. _othing sball be placed by the Ten_t on _e outside of the windowsîlls or p_3ections.
8. Water shall not be leR running in _e Ap_ent _less ac_lly be_g used. Yo sp_e, hooks, screws,
or stick on pictve hangers shall be put int0 _e wall or woodwor_ ofthe build_g. Sh_ ob3ec_ shall
not _ used to chip or remove accumulations of bost bom re_gerators. Yo laun_ w_hers or qers
not owmed by the _andlord shall be kept, wed or stored in the Ap_ent.
9. All glass, locks, screens, and _. _gs in or u_n the doon and w_dows of_e Ap_ent shall be
kept whole, and whenever any p_ _ere0f shall b_ome lost or bro_en, they shall be immediately
replaced oF repa_ed under _e dir_tion and to _e satisfaction of the Landlord or his agent, _d such
replacements _d rep_irs sball be paid for by the ten&nt of the Apartment.
1 O. Yo dog, cat _bbit, bir_ or any o_er __al whatsoever shall be within or abo_ _e Ap_ent,
with0ut wri_en autho_zation by the landlord.
l l, Tbe Tena__ me_bers of his fa_ily, bis gue_ts, visiton, or servants sball not _8ke or per_it loud
and i_pr0per noise in or _e8r t_e buildi_g or do 8_ytbiag tbat _ould re8s0nably a_noy, disturb,
or i_ter_ere _itb te_8_ts ia otber 8p8__e_ts i_ tbe bu_di_g.
12. _e Ap_ent shall _ le_ clean _d in good condition at the expiration ofte_.
1 3. _o goods, cha_els, fi_es, or o_er items that mi_t overload _e f3oor of _e Apa30nent shall be
bro4_t _to _e Ap_ent nor shall items be _oved on, _ or over _oon, sidewalXs, s__' ays, la_s
or o_er p_pe_ of the __d_ord sa _ to d_age s_e; Ten_ts wi_ _ beld res__ible for _y
d_age caused by the_ movement of items in, out of or a_ut _e Ap_ent.
34. _e Ten_t shall not place or allow to be placed bicycles, baby cam__es or o_er _nonal pro__ in
public _e_ or on sidewaM, neither shall 8rticles _ __i_ed t0 re__ ou_ide _ such _e_
ove_ight or when not in we. PenonaI pro__ leR in public __ _ay be _mov_ _d dis_sed of
by the __dlord.
1 5. Yo stores of _y combustible or o_ensive go0ds, provisions or mate_als shall _ kept in the
Ap_ent or _ 8ny storage _ea 0r l_ker _ea by _e Ten_t.
_6, H_dwood __n must _ kept clean, waxed _d polisbed at _e ex__e ofthe Ten_t. C__ mwt
be kept clean at _e expense of _e Ten_t.
1 7. _e Ten_t will be held responsible for 8ny d__e to the buildi_g cawed by mo__g _i_e _ or
out of the Ap_ent.
1 8. _e _dlord's elec_c stove, re_gerator, _d dishw_her where pro_ded _wt be kept cle_ _d _
good wor_ng order by _e ren_t. _e ren_t will _ res__ible for _y d_age to this equipment,
re_onable _e_ 8nd te_ is accepted. _unq facilities, where provided by the _dlor_ shall be
properly wed _d not abwe_ by the Ten_t.
l 9. _e Ten_t shall not dis_b or _te_ere with _y l__cap_g, g_den wo_ or pl_t_' g that h_ been
done by _e _dlord, except _ ber__before pro_ded. Additional pl_ting may _ done by _e Ten_t
only with the p_or vm_en consent of _e _dlord.